Target, founded in 1902, is a discount store retailer like Walmart. Target stores sell beauty and health products, gardening supplies, shoes, bedding, pet supplies, sporting goods, books and small appliances. The company has more than three hundred thousand employees. Back in 1902, the company was named Goodfellow Dry Goods but was later named as Target. At present, there are nearly two thousand Target discount stores operating in the United States and these Target stores attract hundreds of thousands of customers every day. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
Access Target View My Schedule Login Page
You can access Target View My Schedule login page in seconds if you follow the instructions given below.
- Open your Internet browser, click in the address bar and enter the following in the address bar
- Wait for the Target login page to download and when it does you will see two login text fields.
- Keep one thing in mind that there is no way you can login without entering login credentials.
- First, you need to enter your Login. You must be thinking what Login is. Your Login can be one of two things. It is either your Team Member Number or your LAN ID. If you don’t remember your Team Member Number then you can find it on your paycheck or Team Member Discount Card. There are 8 digits in the Team Member Number. You can ignore the 0s in the beginning of the number.
- Next text field is LAN ID. It is also used to log into Target computer. LAN ID can be one letter followed by six digits or it can be a just group of letters followed by numbers.
- Hope you have entered your Login and LAN ID in the given text fields.
- Enter Login button to View My Schedule page.
Target Customer Service Number
Following is the Target customer service number.