Southwest Airlines is the first name that comes to mind when we think of low-cost carriers. People often say that talking to a live representative of Southwest airline is not easy. The company has a customer service number 1-800-435-9792 but the problem with this customer service number is that it is always busy because so many people try to reach the customer service at the same time. This is why the average hold time of the phone number given above is 50 minutes.
In this article, we will tell you about different customer service numbers. The problem is that whenever people need to file a complaint with Southwest Airlines they dial the phone number given above. But, very few people know that Southwest has dedicated telephone lines to address different issues faced by the customers.
Filing Complaint with Southwest Airlines
You can dial one of the following phone numbers if you need to file a complaint with Southwest Airlines about flights.
Here is the postal mail address if you want to write to Southwest Airlines
P.O. Box 36647-ICR Dallas, TX 75235.
You can also reach the customer service through the following email address.
Reservation & Information
Dial the following phone number if you want to talk to someone about the reservation and other information.
First, you will press 5 and then 0 and then 3.
- Welcome to Southwest Airlines. This call is being recorded.
- Press 1, if you have a question related to your Rapid Reward account
- Press 2, if you need to make a new reservation or want to pay for an existing reservation
- Press 4, to get latest flight information
- Press 5, if there is something else you want to know
- Press 6 to repeat the menu or stay on the line to talk to a live representative.
More Southwest Airline phone numbers are given below.
- Customer Relations: 214-932-0333
- Rapid Rewards customer service: 1-800-445-5764
- Flight Information: 1-888-792-8747
- Baggage: 1-800-435-9792
- New Hotel Reservations: 1-800-733-1137
- Group Reservations: 1-888-433-5368
Southwest Airlines Community
Do you know about the Southwest Airlines community page? People go to the community page and there they ask their questions. Go to the following page
Remember that www.iflyswa.com was the official website of Southwest Airlines but now it is not active anymore. You can visit the official website of Southwest Airlines at www.southwest.com