Comdata is well known for virtual payments, fleet fuel cards, corporate spend cards etc. Curtiss W. Harter Jr. founded the company in 1969. Comdata is based in Tennessee, United States. The company is now owned and operated by FleetCor.
Easy Steps to Login Comdata Account
- You need to access the login page first. So enter the following address in the address bar of your web browser and hit the Enter button from your keyboard.
- You must access the official website of Comdata. You better use your personal computer to access your Comdata account. It is because free public Internet connections are not secure as they can put your privacy at risk.
- Turn off your Caps Lock when entering your username and password.
- Click the Login button.
Unable to Login
- Keep in mind that only registered Comdata.com users can login successfully. Registering for Comdata.com account is easy. You simply have to click the “Click here to register” link.
- Turn off your caps lock when entering password to be sure that you are entering password in correct case.
- You can use “Forgot Password” button to recover your forgotten password.
- Follow the instruction to reset your password.
Official Comdata website – http://comdata.com/
Comdata portal login: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage
Comdata forgot password page: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=ForgotPW
Registration Comdata page: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=ActScreen